Here are some best practices to ensure your Cashback is always tracked:
- Do not click on any other coupon websites. Only use the coupons listed on ShopBack. You can access the full list of available coupons on every ShopBack store's page.
- Enable cookies on your device and use the same device (mobile, tablet, laptop etc) and browser (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer etc) throughout the ordering process. Ensure that your order is made on the same tab. It is recommended to use an incognito window to ensure that your cookies can be tracked properly. To learn how to enable cookies, click here.
- Disable your Ad Block software. Adblockers will affect the cashback tracking.
- Ensure you've read and complied with all the partner stores’ Terms & Conditions.
- Ensure that a click-through is made from ShopBack for every subsequent transaction (even when purchasing from the same store).
Note : When using the ShopBack Cashback Buddy Extension, Cashback tracking must be enabled for every subsequent transaction made from the same store. To enable Cashback tracking, ensure that a new WINDOW (not tab) is opened and Cashback is “Activated” for each subsequent transaction.